Followers

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Spots, stripes, snippets and a Butterfly ...

Hello lovely friends and visitors
I hope your week has started well
Thank you for the lovely comments on my recent creations
You are all very kind and I really do appreciate you

I have another card to show you today and here it is …

 
A C6 card which is okay for posting 
The snippets came in very useful to create this one!
 
A gorgeous stamp, must ink and colour it again and soon!
A final look

I am cutting it a bit fine for the Butterfly challenge but I had to enter somehow – it would not feel right if I missed one of the challenges because I love using my butterfly stamps so very much!  Trying to find spotty and striped paper was a bit of an issue too, lol, thankfully I keep DP/PP snippets and the templates have come in very handy – I was able to create a pretty layout with them! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment
I really do appreciate it Thank You
I hope you get some time to do what you love to do this week
ttfn Karen x
                     








Challenges
Butterfly Challenge #11 Spots & Stripes plus a Butterfly
Crafty Catz Challenge #241 Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge #65 Monochrome
Creative Fingers Challenge #44 Anything Goes
My Craft Creations Anything Goes July 21 – August 14
Pixie’s Playground Challenge #135 Snippets 
Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge ‘J’ for the colour jade
Sister Act Card Challenge #67 Anything Goes
Treasured Times Challenge #21 Anything Goes



Tools:
La Blanche butterfly stamp
Stamps Away Patch Work Template Set One

Stash:
Card/Paper: Hobbycrafts C6 card; The Works Watercolour paper; snippets of PP/DP in my snippets box – no idea which brand or if still available!
Colours: Ranger Archival Jet Black IP; Ranger DIP: Shabby Shutters & Mowed Lawn
Embellishments: Satin ribbon from the tote of ribbon I won from Hazel
Glues: Cosmic Shimmer glue; Collall Dimensional Glue Gel; Double sided tape
  

13 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Youv'e really come up trumps with this card Karen. I love it and not a stitch of pink to be seen either!! Gorgeous butterfly (I'm stroking the screen as I type) and your choice of papers really works a treat. Thank you for fluttering by. hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

cheryl Baker said...

oh what a great card,hun love the background and its so striking,against,that lushes butterfly love it hugs Cherylxxxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a super butterfly challenge card.
I love your super design, and that butterfly is really fab.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Hettie said...

What a stunner of a card Karen. I just love the greens you have used here.
Shhh. I hope Mrs A doesn't spot me at the back. It has been too long since I joined in but with this weather I am hardly in my craft room right now...too hot. It isn't called my Solar Room for nothing!
xx

Brenda said...

Wow, wow, wow!! I so love this card Karen! The butterfly is amazing and I love how you did it. I also love those papers you used. Great card my friend! Hugs, Brenda

scrappymo! said...

Hiya...pop over to Brenda's Floral Fantasies...you are the big winner!
Congratulations!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

Michelle said...

Jade! A wonderful "J" word! I love the different shades. So pretty! Great project!
Thank you for sharing your project with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Di said...

Absolutely wonderful butterfly card Karen! LOVE the colours you used too.

Hugs, Di xx

Ingrid Kristina V said...

Stunning card, beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid xx

soapHOUSEmama said...

WOW! that butterfly is just stunning! Thanks for sharing this at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

Mary Lou said...

Amazing Butterfly!!! Love the Green:)) Thanks for joining in the fun at Creatalicious!! Hope to see you next challenge:))
Hugs

Mary Lou said...

Amazing Butterfly!!! Love the Green:)) Thanks for joining in the fun at Creatalicious!! Hope to see you next challenge:))
Hugs